Saturday, September 6, 2008

week 8 semester 2

It has been a busy week for me, there was a couple of assignments and presentations completed, but the most scary part of this week was my oral presentation for Chinese, i'm not really a good presenter, in some way i found it horrified to stand in front of a class full of strangers to talk, but on thursday when i actually did my presentation it was alright, i had my head down the whole time and red the speech i prepared, occasionally i lifted my head to look at the tutor, one thing i found it strange was there was not much comments the tutor wrote for me, because when others were doing their presentation the tutor was constantly writing notes, but when it comes to me it suddently stopped, pretty strange, i was unsure whether that was a good sign or bad.
This week i think i finished the final part of the User manuel, and was assigned to another task of creating a glossary of terms, when clady send me the whole user manuel i was shocked, there were so many pages, and looking at those pages i saw the parts i did, it really gave me a feeling of satisfaction, i felt i did my part for the group and contributed, even though some of my parts were adjusted by the other group members because of the standard of English wasn't up to the standard or other reasons, but still i was really happy with my contributions.
the end of the semester is approaching, really can't wait, but looking at the course schedule there are so many more assessmentsto be completed, its going to be tough.

No comments: