Monday, September 29, 2008

week 11 semester 2

this week my blog is late, i had so many things going on at once until now i finally have time to sit down and write my blog. first up since last week i had to find a house to move, went to a couple of houses which ended up in disappointment, it was a trash, then on thursday i finally found one which is right next to the university, but the landlord stated the apartment only for inspection on sunday, so i decided to go on sunday, but felt that if i don't hassel her i would probably miss out on the opportunity, so i called her three times in three days to ask for a inspection, finally on saturday she agreed to it, and ended up taken a room. but things don't end here, i realised there are alot of furnitures need to buy, so went around places to look for some second hand furnitures, as well as going to places like ikea, it was a messy few days. Also during the week i was able to maintain my conmmitments to the group finishing all of the work ben send to me within 24 hours, which was alright for me, because i tried to get all the work done before i actually work on my own things, its a real good commitment to the group as well as giving my self every opportunity for a better time management.
During the week i also had to work for my parents which was as pleasant as i thought it was going to be, because just to get to the shop i drove nearly 500km to get there and back, nearly fell asleep in the car again while driving, had to keep my self awake by putting the music to full blast, it was such a tiring week, all im after is just a rest!

No comments: