Saturday, August 9, 2008

week 4 semester 2

this week has been really busy, started off on monday when i attended the meeting with my group members, after that i supposed to have a class but due to my mum's illness i had to leave early and head to the hospital. but on monday i had some of the work done for the group, i started my part of the design doc, but didn't manage to get it finish, so had to goto the library the next day to finish it, it was fairly simple part, but when i realise there were much more parts ahead of the team to finish off it made my head felt dizzy, but still im confident of doing well this semester. seeing my team members working so hard it really inspired my work ethics, for the first few weeks of thsi semester i really felt slack, didn't manage to finish off anything. but one most important factor that encouraged me even more were Collingwood won against the useless Saints, im so proud of my team.

No comments: