Friday, May 9, 2008

week10

For some reason last week's post wasn't posted, its weird, maybe my internet was capped, but i'm keeping a record here, this is the third time i'm writing this week's blog, and hopefully it will be up. anyway, the stress has finally coming to me, i'm struggling to finish some of my assignments, especialli the archive subject, i always ask myself why did i even chose that subject, its for people who wanted to be a boring librarian, and everyday spend 10hrs facing the books and organise them and put them in different categories, why why why, i hate books ill fall asleep when i see the books, maybe that was the reason why i was struggling to finish the assignment, i kept on falling asleep when i start reading it.
This week had only two days that i was actually doing something, monday and tuesday, as usual the IE meeting, we only concentrated on the functional analysis and tried to finish off which we did. it was abit difficult during the process, because it involved alot of discussion between the group members, there was ideas flying around, and i was the documentor, so i was actually recording all of the ideas down on the laptop, but having said that everyone was putting ideas to me, but i was actually having questions marks flying around my head, saying to myself who should i listen to when everyone is talking at once, after 20minutes i was finally lost, i was confused, i had no idea what is going on around me, only things i could've seen was words flying around my head and i hope i could've used my hand to catch some and put in my head, and be decisive somehow.
But at then end i had something on so i had to leave just before the meeting was bout to end, finally ben took over i was relieved, but still i was seeing stars as i walked out of the building, oh well this is me getting confused all the time.
there aren't many weeks left in this semester, exams are getting sooner and sooner, my heart rate and blood pressure is increasing day by day, everyday im wondering whether i can reach the exam date, may be that's what is called pressure, never experienced in all the years i was at uni, its frustrating, at the moment i just want to hide in a hole and start my winter.

No comments: