Sunday, May 25, 2008

week 12

this week started distastrous for me, i was supposed to attend the class on time according to my plan, on monday i went to service my car, and suppose to take the bus to uni and plan to make it to class on time, but i accidently took the bus the wrong way, by the time i realised i was at Dangenong, so i had to take the bus back to southland then take the same bus but the correct direction, but to no surprise the stupid buses took forever to came, so i was really upset and decided to go back to the car service station to wait for the car, this is probably one reason i hate taking the stupid public transport. But i managed to make to the meeting on time on tuesday which was good.
This week has been very stressful, having so much assignment due at the end of the week, plus studying for the exam which is only 2 weeks away, i'm determined to do well on all my exams, which is something i havn't done for a few years now, but the most concerning thing was with my chinese teacher, who thought just because i can speak the language i can also write it really well, but they never knew i'm only a primary school standard in reading and writing, when i left china i was only grade five, after all of those years, i predict my level of reading and writing chinese has sunk to grade 2-3, which is embarrassing to mention, but to her aware its a disgrace the way she treated my essays and making comments that i thought was really disrespectful to me, it really hurt my feelings lol.
the end of the semester is fast approaching we are only days away now, to review the time spend with the IE guys has been great, its a good experience and previlage to know all the group members.

No comments: