Sunday, October 19, 2008

week 13 semester 2

It's official, this is the final blog, can't hide my excitement, which also meant this is the final week of my university. The university journey has filled with emotion for me, from the first day till the last, there were so much things happened, and met so many people along the way, and thinking bout it its about to end, how exciting. this whole semester working with the IE guys has been tremendous expierence, i think this semester's work efficiency has been improved from last semester, last semester there were couple of things i thought to myself i could improve on, which was the communication with the team, and this has been the focus for myself, which i have achieved. Last semester i had alot of personal issues, which led to the quality of contribution to the team, but after working it out during the semester break i realised it was more important that university is finished before i solve all of those, and it ended up an encouragment for myself, because i was able to get more work done, and put all of those things behind me, and now i feel more relaxed and more energetic to end my semster well.

No comments: